Our future home...



I mentioned it before about our new house which will be completed by end of this year. My dad, mum n brothers were really excited.




I love it due to certain reasons...we don't have to any pay toll, it's just 10 minutes journey to our office (so less petrol will be used) n i was really driven by its features-30x75, bathroom for all rooms, really BIG master bedroom plus with the jacuzi, 3 cars in the porch n the most important thing is that it's going to be our home..InsyaAllah..

Comments

Carysse said…
wow... i like the jacuzi! Where is this location? Can I be your neighbour? hahaha... =D
LavenderGal08 said…
Of coz u can...:)This place is in Kota Warisan near bandar baru salak tinggi. It will be quite a distance if u travel from here to KL..arnd 40 minutes. But from Putrajaya, it will take us arnd 10-15 minutes. As for Cyberjaya..lagi dekat.

Popular posts from this blog

My BF journal..so far..

The good and the bad...