Pregnancy cravings...

Most women will experience food cravings at some point or another during pregnancy. Survey said that the most popular cravings include sweet and salty foods, as well as spicy or fatty foods.

Why all the cravings?

I don't know...maybe because of the satisfaction.

As for myself, i didn't crave anything weird..so far..

..but i realize that i lovvvveeeee oranges so much n fresh mangga muda yang masam giler...





..I also love to grab the marigold peel fresh orange n a delicious nasi lemak kukus...



..mmm..

Comments

myza said…
hey fren..make sure you don't gain weight too much ya..:)
LavenderGal08 said…
..haha..tq fren..that's my concern everyday..sampai hubby pun fenin. Ye la, ari2 dok timbang berat..takut overweight..
Anonymous said…
I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Popular posts from this blog

My BF journal..so far..

The good and the bad...