New Handbag...

At first, i didn't want to buy any bags this year..after i got my first LV early this year during the honeymoon.

..but then..it changed..

..suddenly, my pregnancy desire to buy a new bag was huge..

..so, i browsed..n browsed..but i don't want to spend that much. The only option was that..i wouldn't buy from the Malaysian boutique outlet..but through some other channel..

..n the result..

..i got a new coach parker leather shoulder bag..n i just love it..


Comments

Carysse said…
haha.... I think I also wanna get pregnant la.. then can bug Justin to get more things for me and blame it on pregnancy! I want this and that... haha.
Nice bag...... realised you love choco color bags rite?
LavenderGal08 said…
..i prefer black but it wasn't available. At last i got my first coach bag. But seriously, if i buy it in malaysia..it will cost me rm1700 n i just bought it for rm700plus by choosing one of the blog that offered the most reasonable price. I listed those blogs in 'I Love Fashion'.It just arrived from US few days ago.So, ask justin to buy one for u la...:-)

Popular posts from this blog

My BF journal..so far..

The good and the bad...