Ferrero
I'm not a ferrero fan but recently when i saw an advertisement in london about ferrero rondnoir..i was curious..'..eh, tak penah nampak pun ferrero yg ni kat mesia..'..
..but..last week, while having my usual lunch with hubby in alamanda..i saw the dark chocolate ferrero rondnoir at cold storage..n i just grabbed it n surprisingly..i liked the taste. It was really good n you'll love it if you're a dark chocolate fan (..i am..).

As for the ferrero garden coco which is quite similar to the ferrero Raffaello-it comprises of a sweet almond, surrounded by a thick glob of coconut cream. I still remember the first time i tasted it. It was given by mieza n zizah after they came back from their europe vacation and again i loved it because of the coconut taste.

Last but not least..the so-popular ferrero rocher with the glorious combination of sweet chocolate, crispy wafer, and crunchy hazelnut. I like the taste but it has some stiff competition now from its own clan..so..sorry rocher..ur not number one..
..but..last week, while having my usual lunch with hubby in alamanda..i saw the dark chocolate ferrero rondnoir at cold storage..n i just grabbed it n surprisingly..i liked the taste. It was really good n you'll love it if you're a dark chocolate fan (..i am..).

As for the ferrero garden coco which is quite similar to the ferrero Raffaello-it comprises of a sweet almond, surrounded by a thick glob of coconut cream. I still remember the first time i tasted it. It was given by mieza n zizah after they came back from their europe vacation and again i loved it because of the coconut taste.

Last but not least..the so-popular ferrero rocher with the glorious combination of sweet chocolate, crispy wafer, and crunchy hazelnut. I like the taste but it has some stiff competition now from its own clan..so..sorry rocher..ur not number one..
Comments