4 months...


Alahai...chome chome mak dah 4 bulan dah..

It's so easy to be so much in love with your baby's act and development. Being a working mum..you'll have the tendency to keep it into your memory box for the whole of your working day..n you'll experience the eagerness to get home ASAP..

My cute princess...

I love to see your smile..
I love to hear your laugh..
I love to hold you while you bear weight on your legs..
I love to listen to your coo coo sound..
I love to look at your desire to grasp and hug your 'bantal musyuk'..
I love to see your eagerness to roll over..
I love to observe you turn yourself toward new sound..
I love to look at your act while you play with your hands..

N..the best of all..

I love it so much when you imitate me with that cute sound of yours..

Sigh..the beauty of being a mommy..greatest gift of all:-)

Comments

ijai said…
pic hayra tu mcm frame dari ikea je...nih baru yer??? last time ijai pi bilik kak ni pic ni tak de lagi kan....
LavenderGal08 said…
ha ah..baru but da frame akak beli kat parkson..

Popular posts from this blog

My BF journal..so far..

The good and the bad...