Crave for macaron
I've experienced it twice..last week.
First, i read a friend's blog - scrumptioussugar, who raved about the to-die-for macs from 4cakesinacup.com. Without any doubt, I ordered 36 macs via email with the owner even though it was a first time for me. A week after i ordered it, i picked up the macs at her house in Kota Damansara (..TQ to mr.hubby coz sanggup drive jauh2 sampai ke sini..demi request mrs. wifey terchenta). Later that night, i shared it with my family and the next day with my boss and friends from my section.
The Verdict : I liked it due to its soft structure. My family member and office colleagues also loved it.
The next day, my brother offered me to buy macs from Levain. I asked him to buy me 30 macs. (TQ Fizal).
The Verdict : I liked it too. The structure inside is very compact and nicely done.
Overall Verdict : Not so much a fan...it's just too too sweet. The feel of an overdose sugar that i put inside my mouth and my blood and my heart....fiyuhhhhh. Will i crave for more after this? Mmmm....maybe. But, to pay for a mac with the price range of RM2-RM4...i might think it again..carefully.
Comments
have you tried meringues? meringues are like macarons and i tasted meringues before and they were too sweet tuh yang takut nak try macarons haha. i saw my friend did her meringues and it was just eggs and sugar, nothing else!
but mahal gak macarons ni eh. huh, bahaya makan banyak-banyak. boleh kena diabetes.
Mala..sangat betul. Mmm..meringues..i'll try to search for it. Yep..macs sgt mahal n tak worth it..:-)