Maria...no.1 again

It has been ages since the last time I posted something about sports. Last Saturday, I was just trying to check on Euro2012 results while holding Hayra (..she was really sick and the only thing that she wanted me to do was to hold her really close..). Suddenly, while I was on my way to click Channel 830, I was dumbstruck to see the on-going live telecast of French Grand Slam final - Maria Sharapova vs Sara Errani.

"Aik...Sharapova...kat final...clay court lak tu??? Cam tak caya jer."

...10 minutes later..she won the championship and became the sixth female tennis player in the Open era to achieve a career Grand Slam - Australian Open (2008), French Open (2012), Wimbledon (2004) and US Open (2006).

Mm..I've never thought that she would achieve a career Grand Slam...SERIOUSLY.

To me...she's not as tough as Kim Clijsters or as versatile as Justine Henin. She's what i can call...the fragile tigress.


Mmm...interesting. I'll definitely looking forward for the upcoming Wimbledon and US Open.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My BF journal..so far..

The good and the bad...