20122012

That was the facebook-shout-out today for most of my PTD 2/2004 batch mate.

It was eight years ago, on 20 December 2004, we reported our duty as a Pegawai Tadbir dan Diplomatik a.k.a PTD, at Intan Bukit Kiara.

What a sweet memory..one of the best, i can say.

Then, one of my batch mate, Rahah, wrote about 20122012 at her facebook wall. 'Eh, unik nye tarikh ni.', I thought. Thanks Rahah for that realisation.

Here, some of the piccas moment during our time together:

PTD Unggul 

It happened just right after we reported for duty at Intan Bukit Kiara. A good ice-breaking method, in my opinion.


Then came Diploma Pentadbiran Awam (DPA), a compulsory short course that all PTDs need to pass in order to confirm for our service with the Government. 

DPA - Penempatan Daerah : Kuala Kangsar

For us in Sidang C, the first outdoor module was Penempatan Daerah in Kuala Kangsar. Here, I've been transited to such a nice Keluarga Angkat.



DPA - Tentera

Next module was Tentera - one of the best I can say. We went through so many activities that I couldn't remember which was which, but the most memorable one was Tempur a.k.a Battle Inoculation, where we have to lie down with life bullets and bombs were flying here and there like crazy. 


You can see me as the last person in the picture below, looking so restless because I have to drag along 3 heavy M16 with me (because we need to be fast in terms of time, it was a competition and the guys were helping others by dragging them to the finish line and I took the responsibility by taking their M16 with me). 

I still remember that there were 2 muddy ponds next to us  and each time when we stopped for a few seconds, the staff threw the bomb straight to the pond and each time, it was me crawling next to the pond (akibatnye...mandi lumpur le ye). Unfortunate for me to be there at that point of time but I had such a blast.


Next that I can remember was Menembak - not so keen to tell this story. I was one of the 'coroootsss' shooter (well, kalau 16 kali kena bumping...pepandai je lah tau berapa my score kan..haha). Later, there was a shooting competition and I was in the 'coroootssss' ladies shooter group. 

Surprisingly, in the end we won the first prize, beating the top-notch-pro guys group in the final (terrerrr kan..hehe, walaupun tangan berpeluh kaw kaw punye masa nak shoot yg last tu).


Then, celoreng time (..dah tak ingat la..apa nama aktiviti ni).


DPA - Bomba

After that, for the next outdoor module, we went to Kuala Kubu for Bomba. Another priceless and precious experience for me but I almost forgot names of most activities that I have involved here. The best that I can remember is the Sewer activity (adusss...masuk dalam lubang kecik n gelap plus air yg konon kata nye busuk with that heavy BA kat bahu..pengsan!!).

Again, the sewer activity was a competition and my group managed to top the list by being the fastest to complete the activity. It wasn't easy to reach the end point of this activity because it was raining heavily and I struggled so hard while reaching the top of the sewer because it was majorly slippery.


Next, we have the Oil Spill activity where we need to put out the huge fire by using the hose and I was really glad to be chosen in this adrenaline rush activity.

 

DPA - Polis

After that, it was time for us to be a policewoman/policeman. The best part for me was when we have to go for the Roadblock activity.

Then,we also learned the CSI part ( ter'verangan' jap jadi Ms. Catherine Willows...hehe).


And, another shooting competition (arghhh...tak suka tau but nasib baik this time result ok and takde kena bumping).


DPA - OBS 

Not to be missed, the story of Outward Bound School module where we need to be strong with the ocean. During the kayak session, I still remember that I have to sing for 5-hours non-stop just to ease my kayak partner mabuk laut (Jemer...you owe me big time for this). The picture below showed the OBS route that we have to succeed before we ended at the finish line. 

It took us about 8 hours paddling with the kayak before we reached the pit stop and another few hours to complete the session. I couldn't remember which team, but there was one capsize scenario happened during this kayak session (kat tempat bulatan merah tu...ila, ko ke n partner ko?).


The next session was Whaler activity. We used the same route but with the clockwise direction this time around. Yes, looked at me with the Puteri Lilin concept (taknak kena penangan hitam matahari wehhh).

DPA - Class

The rest of the pictures mostly taken from INTAN Bukit Kiara.

The classes

The performances
(mm..yeap, that was me in the middle. I just realised that I sang a lot during my DPA time - mmm..most of it..with the tagged 'Saya Yang Menurut Perintah' Dato' Salim Parlan who was the head of the DPA program during our DPA)

Haha, I danced, as well

One of my best and most talented singing partner, Midy

This was during the Choir Competition among Sidang (Did we win the first prize?..I don't think so.)

Haha..I almost forgot that I also involved in the English Debate Competition, representing Sidang C (macam le tererr English bebeno)

 Last but not least, the Gua Itik activity with us (picture below) fulfilling our waiting time with this game (tak ingat lak nama nye).

That's all folks.

Comments

effizal said…
wahhhh... mcm2 aktiviti kan... kitorang banyak beza... tentera sah takde dah...OBS pun xde kayak dah... demmmmm!... btw... baru tau kak Wani sidang C... ijai Sidang D..Delta.. hahaaaa... abang pulak sidang apa?
LavenderGal08 said…
Abang..mmm..akak pun tatau, nak kena tanya nanti. Sayang la korang byk dh takde aktiviti camni

Popular posts from this blog

My BF journal..so far..

The good and the bad...