Anya Sayo
Mr.hubby has bought something special from his last visit to Korea last year.
A nice traditional korean traditional wear for Hayra and Emyr.
And I thought, we could try it on Hayra and Emyr this morning, just right after they took their morning bath.
It was a success story for us..hehe..(..coz bukan senang nak pujuk Hayra pakai baju macam ni bagai), and we were contented with the final result.
First, Hayra was so happy playing around with her huge flowing skirt.
After that, they tagged along together joyfully.
Until, Emyr was starting to have his own issue with the outfit.
A moment later, Mr.hubby corrected me with Hayra's outfit. (Oh..cam tu rupa nye). But, after I google it, I told him that apparently, my fashion theory was the right one. (Tak kisah la kan..janji dapat pakai).
Last but not least, my mother-in-law handed over a flamenco fan that she bought in Spain to Hayra for a final sweet touch.
Ok..till next time.
Comments