Ber'Retreat'

When it comes to this ministry's retreat, it means 'kerja perah otak sampai kering sel sel otak kat kepala'.

This was going to be my last Budget Retreat with this ministry as I am going to further my PhD in August. This time around, the Budget Retreat was held at Nilai Spring Resort and what a nice place to be and it suits nicely for a knowledge sharing session event.

Sad but yeayyyy....it's going to be a new adventure for me to explore.

Desmond gave me a task to be the Emcee this time around, a first for me with this division but a sweet memory for me to ponder because compliments did came especially from the top management and panelist from outside organisation. Alhamdulillah.

 

There was a heat up discussion happened in each Macro, Budget and Tax rooms.




The last day was the presentation day in front of the Secretary General of Treasury, Tan Sri Dr. Irwan.


 Alhamdulillah.

...and yes, Fazilah....I'm going to miss you the most once I enter the PhD journey. You are such a good friend and thank you for being there for me. 

Seriyeessss...kita akan rindu awak sesangattttt.

That is the reason why I have to put this below picture. :-)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My BF journal..so far..

The good and the bad...