This day...





..my wedding..suddenly, i wanted to share some of my favorite pictures (carysse..i tengok u put your wedding picture..i pun terasa lovey-dovey feeling gak nak upload this picz..hehe)..
..it was such a lovely moment for me being married to this nice guy..
..just love this two pictures..

Comments

Carysse said…
haha.... my inspiration works! But I still yet to find time to blog for the remainding 2 ceremonies... You really loook great and pretty in both of the pics! I truly love the purple one... awesome!
LavenderGal08 said…
TQ dear. Eh, why so quiet lately...Bz cooking for justin?
Kay...i'll wait for the remaining 2 ceremonies..:)
Carysse said…
haha... i also realise a bit quiet, because it's beginning of the mth. Usually my free time to blog is after 15th of every mth, after I finished my report... then, bloggin work starts again. hehehe... =D

Popular posts from this blog

My BF journal..so far..

The good and the bad...