Stress...
I found this from Babycenter.com -
"Don't stress about how you look. You're performing a miracle — growing a person inside of you — and that's a fantastic accomplishment."
"Don't stress about things like food or weight. Just be sensible. There's no need to give yourself an anxiety attack over the pint of ice cream you just finished. Take it as your special reward for everything you've accomplished so far in your pregnancy, and move on."
..but, i feel a little bit stressed..about tiny tiny things. On looks..yeah, i feel like wearing an old lady attire...with only my baju kurung n my flat shoe to the office..no more elegant kebaya or mini kurung n my almost 3 inches high heel.
..then, words like :
-'Eh, pipi dah naik'
-'Badan dah gemuk'
-'Ha, dah naik n berisi ye badan'
..I know that i'm a little bit overreacted..but i'm blended with the topsy turvy pregnancy hormones..please forgive me..
InsyaAllah..like the article said...me n hubby..we're creating a miracle together..I shouldn't be stress. Mmm...I'll try to be optimistic.
Hubby, I'm so bless with you by my side..always giving me cool words to calm my stress aura..Love ya..
"Don't stress about how you look. You're performing a miracle — growing a person inside of you — and that's a fantastic accomplishment."
"Don't stress about things like food or weight. Just be sensible. There's no need to give yourself an anxiety attack over the pint of ice cream you just finished. Take it as your special reward for everything you've accomplished so far in your pregnancy, and move on."
..but, i feel a little bit stressed..about tiny tiny things. On looks..yeah, i feel like wearing an old lady attire...with only my baju kurung n my flat shoe to the office..no more elegant kebaya or mini kurung n my almost 3 inches high heel.
..then, words like :
-'Eh, pipi dah naik'
-'Badan dah gemuk'
-'Ha, dah naik n berisi ye badan'
..urghhh..Maybe i'm not getting use to people calling me those words yet..
..I know that i'm a little bit overreacted..but i'm blended with the topsy turvy pregnancy hormones..please forgive me..
InsyaAllah..like the article said...me n hubby..we're creating a miracle together..I shouldn't be stress. Mmm...I'll try to be optimistic.
Hubby, I'm so bless with you by my side..always giving me cool words to calm my stress aura..Love ya..
Comments
u stress bout tis, I'm so stress of managing ppl. Got 2 troublemakers in my team... ish. Ok, I learn not to stress too.. haha.
take care yea.. =)
So..both of us..no need to be stress..
TQ fren..
my wife still boleh pakai heels during her pregnancy...jgan jadikan pregnancy satu halangan untuk terus vogue hehehehe...infact masa pregnancy lah kena vogue selalu....