Gunting rambut
It was such a difficult decision.
It was going to be her first time experience.
How am I going to face it? (...huh...over btul mak Hayra ni..)
Last sunday, we made a mutual decision to trim Hayra's hair a little bit. She never had a true hair-cutting situation before.
So, after 2 years and 7 months...the time has come. (..uihhh, drama betul mak Hayra ni..).
I didn't have any issues with Emyr's hair because I've cut his hair before.
On that day, it was difficult for us to convince Hayra to cut her hair because she is always with the thought "Nanti kepala Hayra sakit. Nanti kena jumpa doktor". Then, we put Emyr first at the saloon's chair. After she looked at Emyr and probably a little bit envious with his comfort zone, she agreed to cut her hair. As for Emyr, in a way to make him to calm down, I showed him all the Upin Ipin clips from my phone.
At the end of the day, I was quite happy with Hayra's final result but not the same for Emyr because I could trim his hair better than that lady.
Comments