Look at me!!
We went to Pavillion and Bukit Bintang on Merdeka Day, just to spend some quality time with Hayra and Emyr. As usual, we have to go to work during that day and we have to bring Hayra along with us because my parents-in-law has planned to go back to Tanjung Gading, Muar. After friday prayer, we took some rest at my parents' house. Later, we decided to go to Bukit Bintang area after Maghrib.
Once we parked the car at Pavillion parking area, we walked outside and proceeded to the lovely fountain in front of Pavillion. Next, we went to Fahrenheit88 - a new place for us to explore. Then, I saw a Charles and Keith outlet and I got excited. 15 minutes later, I managed to grab one pair of shoe from its latest collection.
After that, we went back to Paviilion and when I saw another Charles and Keith outlet, I said to mr.hubby 'Eh, I ingat dah takde dh kat Pavi...i nak gi jap ye'. 15 minutes later, I got myself another new pair (..mmm..3 pairs in 2 months...haiyyooooo..pengsan, and there will be another prospect for next month as well).
As for Hayra, she had such a good time, choosing the best pair for me and having her 'Look at me..look at me.." moment. Mm..how I treasure this precious moment spending time with my daughter. Where was Emyr? At this point of time, he was with mr.hubby..accompanying his daddy in the search-mode for a pet shop at this area.
Comments