Farewell
There were two big makan-makan-time that happened last week.
First, on 18 October, it was a farewell for the Economic and International Division top person, Dr. Sundaran who will continue his service as MOF's attache in the US.
The next day, it was such a joyous day for mr. hubby and myself because he got his promotion letter as PTD M52 officer and will report his first day duty at Economic Planning Unit, Prime Minister's Department on 29 October.
So, another personal celebration that we had at Wadi Hadramawt.
On 25 October, his last day after 10 years in the Economic and International Division, Ministry of Finance, I offered myself to be his photographer of the day.
| His room |
| The International Section |
| The last breakfast together in MOF |
| The Last Thumb Print |
Professionally, of course I'm so happy with his promotion and will be looking forward for his new and upcoming experiences with EPU. But, personally, after almost 4 years enjoying our breakfast and lunch time together, I'll definitely miss that sweet time with him. After this, I will be having more 'tapau' and eating-alone moment inside my room.
Good luck my dear mr.hubby. I'm so so happy for you.
Comments
p/s: ana tergelak.. gambo c hayra bergambo juge die dgn bantal bucuk tu.. hehehe~
Tq ana. Hehe, ke mana-mana aje bantal tu