The Special Report

As usual, after the Economic Report (ER) was released on Friday, there would be special reports of it by our local newspapers the next day.



..and as usual, I would look at the articles that they published which related to the capital market. This year, I was surprised to see our side's box article on 'Angel Investors' being picked by NST for their special report release. As for the rest, my concerns only to the write-up that they have selected and quoted, whether it was the right numbers, information and etc.

Mm..years back, in 2007, I still remember the worried-yet-proud feeling when the first time I saw the thing that I wrote being published in the local newspapers. Mm..those were the days.

Well, for those who are interested, you can download this interesting document at Treasury's website and have a better understanding of the global and local economic performance for the past 7-8 months of 2012 as well as the economic prospect for 2012 and 2013 .

Enough said, I was content with the number of articles displayed this year that related to the capital market.

The Star


  NST

 
 
Utusan Malaysia



 Berita Harian


It has been a privilege to write and to contribute in this important national report even though it was such a tiring and stressful experience this year as compared to the previous years. Thanks to our parents who had sacrificed so much during the process of this year's ER. 

Nota istimewa buat Abah dan Mak yang sangat Wani sayangi:

Abah dan Mak,
Terima kasih sangat-sangat sebab jaga Hayra dan Emyr semasa Wani dan Fareedzal kena balik lambat hari2 and adakalanya sampai ke pukul 3-4 pagi. Walaupun mak kali ni jatuh sakit yang amat teruk masa Laporan Ekonomi ni sedang dalam peringkat akhir untuk disiapkan, mak tetap menjaga anak-anak kami  dengan kederat mak yang semampunya. Sesungguhnya, sepanjang 3-4 bulan proses menyiapkan dokumen rasmi kerajaan ini, mak dan abah tak dapat rehat yang cukup dan menunggu kami pulang dari kerja sehingga pukul 10-11 mlm setiap malam dengan penuh sabar. Terima kasih di atas segala pengorbanan yang mak dan abah berikan. Wani sangat sangat sangat sayang Mak dan Abah. Terima kasih di atas segalanya.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My BF journal..so far..

The good and the bad...