Opismate kawen...Part 1

Congratulations to Hakim and Mala. What a wonderful day for both of you and of course like any other bride and groom, you guys looked stunning.

It was just a short visit but a meaningful one. I managed to ask Vicky to snap two pictures of us with the newlywed. Thanks Vicky.

First, the one with me-unprepared- and the other one with mr.hubby-unprepared. And in both pictures, Hayra successfully did her Oscar-worthy-act again...pura-pura tidur bila orang nak tangkap gambar dia. As for Emyr, he was in his dream land at this moment inside his stroller. 

At the end of our visit, she was a little bit reluctant to shake hand with the bride because of the inai, an awkward new thing for Hayra. A few times I tried to ask her to shake hand with Mala and still she didn't want to proceed with my request. (sib baik Mala faham..:-)

By the way, did you guys notice Hayra's new haircut. Well, I did an attempt that morning to cut her hair and I thought it was a success. I always did cut Emyr's hair on my own, but it was a first time for me with Hayra and of course with some help from my mother in law. I didn't want to go to the saloon because I wasn't happy the result that I got at our previous visit. I did happy with this one.

Enough said, Selamat Pengantin Baru Hakim and Mala.


Mm..till another wedding invitation next week..so wait for Part 2.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My BF journal..so far..

The good and the bad...